2011年2月19日土曜日

St. Valentine's Day

It has been hectic this week, so I couldn't post at all and I realized today is Saturday already!
I took pictures of a cake which I made for St.Valentine's day.
So I will write about it.

In Japan, for some reason, women give chocolates to someone who they want to show their love.
It has been custom to give chocolates to not only for they really love, but for someone like their boss, or co-workers to say thank you.
And a month later, man who received chocolates will have to give some present back to people who got chocolates from.

Anyway, homemade is preferable for my husband. So I got a little help from MUJI homemade kit as I did last year.

I made brownies this year!
The image is fromMUJI online.That' why it looks so good.

well, the one I baked is this.
The surface looks rough a bit.

I wrapped them pretty like this.
I will give it to my husband at home and eat together, so I put them on a dish with many hearts, which I cut from a ribbon one by one, and a massage card.

A little bit for my mom, as well.

It was quite fun to make, and wrap.
It tasted good too!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿