I bought this DULTON's retro pretty kitchen timer from from the hip interior shop TRANS-LANKHE in Shinsaibashi.
I use timer a lot while I cook, but I didn't a timer and I used iPhone app for keep time.
But I just thought, "why not having a kitchen timer since I use the application so much that I sometimes make my iPhone screen dirty with my wet hands".
That in my mind, I just found this pretty timer!
Some thoughts like "why should I spend 1000 yen for just a kitchen timer, when you can get the same function with 100 yen in 100 yen shop." or "Why don't you just keep using the iPhone timer, just as you are. you'll be fine as you were before." So, I left the store that time.
But I kept thinking of the timer afterwards.
So when I had a chance to go to Shinsaibashi, I went back to the store and grab the timer.
So adorable design and the sounds!
It makes me love cooking more!
And what a cute shopping bag, the TRANS-LANKHE used to put the timer!
I love it.


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿